Careers with CJ Wildlife
- Digital Marketing Executive
- IT Support Administrator
- Key Account Manager
- Temporary Production Operative/s (Fat Plant)
Apprentice Accounts Assistant
Role and Responsibilities:
Throughout this apprenticeship, the Accounts Assistant will develop their skills to:
- Post Invoices
- Check and match delivery notes to invoices
- Query resolution
- Accurately Input Data on to Accountancy Systems
- Bank Reconciliations
- Purchase ledger
- Additional Admin Support
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
- Problem solving
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
- Demonstrate excellent attention to detail
- Computer literate with good knowledge of Microsoft Office, and in particular Excel,
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to work under pressure and to tight month end deadlines
- Ability to think logically, consider all relevant aspects and carry out basic analysis on information
- Must have a good level of communication skills and a minimum of GCSE A-C (9-4) or equivalent in English and Maths.
- Must have a willingness to learn, have a strong commitment to customer service and a proactive approach.
For further details please contact email@example.com
As well as supplying mail order customers throughout the UK and Europe, CJ WildBird Foods Ltd supplies many retailers such as Waitrose, Ocado, pet retailers nationwide, specialist wildlife shops and extensive garden centres.
These are sold under the CJ Wildlife brand name. Over the past seven years we have established mail order and trade operations in Holland, Germany, Ireland, France, Belgium, Luxembourg, Denmark, Sweden and Austria.
We also have exclusive licences to manufacture, distribute and promote products on behalf of various third party wildlife-related organisations.
CJ WildBird Foods Ltd prides itself on its high standards of customer service. The company’s approach is to educate and advise. Customer-facing staff are trained to offer product and wildlife advice.
CJ Wildilfe Job Applicant Privacy Notice
As part of any recruitment process, CJ WildBird Foods Ltd collects and processes personal data relating to job applicants. The organisation is committed to being transparent about how it collects and uses that data and to meeting its data protection obligations.