Dopper Water Bottle Pink
- 30 years experience in biodiversity
- Foods produced from our Shropshire factory
- Supporting Wildlife Partners across UK and Europe
A Dopper is a water bottle with a mission. Water is absolutely essential to life on Earth, but 8 billion kilograms of plastic end up in our oceans every year. Dopper’s mission is to achieve a world in which people are conscious of the environment we live in, where the amount of single-use plastic is reduced and where everyone, near and far, has access to safe drinking water.
Dopper aims to achieve this through the following three pillars of thought:
1. creating awareness regarding the impact of single-use plastic waste and inspiring people to initiate a change.
2. offering an innovative product line of sustainable designed bottles for drinking water.
3. increasing access to safe drinking water for people around the world.
Here's what Dopper does to change things:
• Dopper develops sustainable bottles for tap water.
• Dopper pays 5% of its turnover to the Dopper Foundation.
• Dopper supports drinking water projects around the world.
Thanks to this Dopper, you will no longer need disposable bottles, which limits plastic waste! It is easy to clean and can be fully washed with a dishwasher.
- 6 cm