Fat Balls with Insects - 6 pack
Many garden birds are fond of insects, they even depend on them at certain times. The Fat Balls with Insects provide your garden birds with the required energy in the form of high-quality fat, but you also provide them with the high-quality protein of insects. This fat ball is a favorite with tits and robins! The fat balls weigh 100 grams each.
The benefits of Vivara fat balls at a glance.
- Extremely high quality; high fat content and no addition of lime and grain flour, but rather high-quality raw materials such as animal fat, oil-rich hulled sun kernels and full-fat peanut flour.
- Unique composition; the fat balls remain soft enough in extreme cold. They can also be used in the summer, provided they are placed in the shade. The high fat content ensures that the fat balls are well water-repellent.
- Vivara's fat balls are on average about 20% larger than other fat balls.
- Fat balls without neat; safer for birds and more environmentally friendly.
Also available in 3 other variants, namely fat balls original, fat balls with mealworms and fat balls no mess with peanut.
- Calories (per 100g)
- Wheat flour, suet, black sunflower seeds, maize flour, peanut flour, calcium carbonate, dried mealworms, Gammarus
- Suitable Feeding Methods
- Feeder Houses, Bird Tables, Ground Feeding
- No Mess
- Pack Size
- Pet Warning