Fat Balls with Peanuts
This culinary masterpiece brings together all of the favourite snacks for garden birds: peanuts, animal fat and hulled sunflower kernels. The high fat and peanut content makes this fat ball the favorite dish for many garden birds such as blue tits, great tits and great spotted woodpeckers. All seeds in this fat bulb have been peeled or broken, so that they no longer germinate and no shells will remain under the feeding place. This fat bulb lives up to its name, because the feeding area remains clean and weed-free. The fat balls weigh 100 grams each.
The benefits of Vivara fat balls at a glance.
- Extremely high quality; high fat content and no addition of lime and grain flour, but rather high-quality raw materials such as animal fat, oil-rich hulled sun kernels and full-fat peanut flour.
- Unique composition; the fat balls remain soft enough in extreme cold. They can also be used in the summer, provided they are placed in the shade. The high fat content ensures that the fat balls are well water-repellent.
- Vivara's fat balls are on average about 20% larger than other fat balls.
- Fat balls without neat; safer for birds and more environmentally friendly.
- Calories (per 100g)
- Ingredients: Wheat flour, suet, maize flour, peanut flour, sunflower hearts and calcium carbonate.
- Suitable Feeding Methods
- Feeder Houses, Bird Tables, Ground Feeding
- No Mess
- Pet Warning