Learning with Nature
- 30 years experience in biodiversity
- Foods produced from our Shropshire factory
- Supporting Wildlife Partners across UK and Europe
Learning with Nature is full of fun activities and games to get your children outdoors, to explore, have fun, make things and learn about nature and help them grow up happy and healthy. Suitable for groups of children aged between 3 and 16, the graded activities help children develop:
* Key practical and social skills
* Awareness of their place in the world
* Respect for the natural world all while enjoying the great outdoors.
Written by experienced Forest School practitioners, using tried and tested games and activities, it provides comprehensive information for enriching childrens' learning through nature. The games and activities are clearly categorized, with step-by-step instructions, age guide, a list of resources needed, and invisible learning points.
This book is a unique must-have resource for families, schools, youth groups and anyone working with children.
- Marina Robb, Victoria Mew, Anna Richardson
- Page Count