LTL Acorn Scouting Wildlife Camera
- 30 years experience in biodiversity
- Foods produced from our Shropshire factory
- Supporting Wildlife Partners across UK and Europe
The Ltl Acorn scouting wildlife camera (model Ltl-5210 , Ltl-5210A) is a scouting device. It can be triggered by sudden change of ambient temperature caused by moving game in a region of interest, which is detected by a highly sensitive Passive Infra-Red (PIR) sensor, and then take pictures or video clips automatically.
The Ltl Acorn scouting wildlife camera (model Ltl-5210A) is a scouting device. It can be triggered by sudden change of ambient temperature caused by moving game in a region of interest, which is detected by a highly sensitive Passive Infra-Red (PIR) sensor, and then take pictures or video clips automatically.
The supplier offers a 1 year warranty. We can only accept returns on faulty units or items which have not been opened.
Features of the camera include:
- 5 Mega Pixels CMOS sensor. Interpolable to 12 Mega Pixels on Ltl-5210A
- Sharp and bright colour pictures in daytime and clear black/white pictures at night
- Ultra low standby power consumption. Extremely long in-field life (in standby mode, up to 3 months with 4 x AA batteries and 6 months with 8 x AA batteries)
- Unique side Prep Sensor design provides wider sensing angle and enhances camera's response speed
- Perform in the most extreme temperatures from -22F to 158F
- Compact size (5.5 x 3.5 x 2.5 inches). Well designed to deploy covertly
- Impressively quick trigger time (1 second)
- Backpack-looking tree grabber makes mounting and aiming a snap
- Serial number function enables you to code locations in the photos. This helps multi-camera users identify the location when reviewing the photos
- Date, time, temperature and moon phase can be stamped in the pictures
- Lockable and password protected
The camera provides the following connections for external devices: USB port, SD card slot, TV out jack, and external DC power in jack. You can use a USB cable to download the files to a computer or you can put the SD card to a SD card reader, plug in a computer, and browse the files on the computer without downloading.
The camera does not have internal memory so a SD (Secure Digital) memory card or SDHC (Secure Digital High Capacity) memory card will need to be inserted before it will work. The supported memory capacity is up to 32GB, it may be possible to use a card capable of above 16GB but make sure you test it before putting the camera in use.
Contents of box:
- Digital Camera
- Warranty Card