National Trust Seed Peanut Cake 500ml
- 30 years experience in biodiversity
- Foods produced from our Shropshire factory
- Supporting Wildlife Partners across UK and Europe
Peanut Cake Tubes are a great source of essentials fats and calories for your garden birds. Our Peanut Cakes are one of the highest calorie foods that we produce and are a phenomenal success with garden birds.
Formulated from animal and vegetable fats and bound with peanut flour they have proved irresistible to a wide range of species. This National Trust Seed Peanut Cake 500ml can be fed either from a hanging or pole-mounted feeder, such as the National Trust Alpine Peanut Cake Tube Feeder 500ml or the National Trust Peanut Cake Hanger 500ml.
Peanut cakes can also be chopped up and placed on a feeding table, or chopped into small pieces (1cm cubes) and scattered around the edge of your feeding area to give smaller and more timid species (such as Dunnocks, Wrens and Blackbirds) a chance to enjoy them.
- Calories (per 100g)
- Tallow, Peanut Flour, Sunflower Hearts, Black Sunflower Seeds, Kibbled Maize, Red Dari, Yellow Millet, Pinhead Oatmeal
- No Mess
- Exclusive Collection
- National Trust Product Range
- Pack Size
- Pet Warning