Vivara is a brand within the CJ WildBird Foods Ltd family, a company with over 30 years experience and a world leader in the research & design, development and supply of feeding and care products for garden wildlife. The company was founded in 1987 and continues to have its roots firmly laid in Shropshire on the same farm where it all started. The rapid growth of the wildlife market over the years has brought huge company success and it now operates in 9 countries across Europe with the Vivara brand, plus its own heritage CJ Wildlife brand in the UK and Ireland.
Success has been achieved by:
- proactively anticipating the needs of wildlife and educating relevant audiences with advice;
- supplying high-quality and technically superior products to suit all budgets and garden spaces at competitive prices;
- developing innovative new products based on the company's knowledge of the wildlife that will use them;
- ensuring that helping wildlife is accessible to all with engaging information;
- providing the highest levels of service.
For more information on Vivara click here.
We will gladly assist genuine media enquiries by providing interviews, comments, background information, advice, product samples or high resolution photographs. Please contact:
If you do not have a specific query but would like to keep abreast of the latest developments and projects we are involved in then follow or social media and press announcements:
- Follow us on Twitter;
- Like us on Facebook;
- Request to be part of our press release distribution list.
CJ WildBird Foods Ltd has been certified by BSI to ISO 9001 under certificate number FM 40547