Table Seed with Suet Pellets
- 30 years experience in biodiversity
- Foods produced from our Shropshire factory
- Supporting Wildlife Partners across UK and Europe
The rich composition makes this bird food attractive for several bird species. It brings the benefits of a seed mixture and a fat product together through the added fat sticks in the food. You can offer this bird food on feeding tables and as ground food all year round.
You can expect both seed lovers and fat lovers, who like to eat on a feeding table, in your garden! Think of sparrows, robins, finches, greenfinch, blackbirds and turtledoves.
Can be fed from a table or on the ground.
- Calories (per 100g)
- Kibbled Peanuts, Black Sunflower Seeds, Striped Sunflower Seeds, Sunflower Hearts, Suet Pellets, Wheat, Kibbled Maize, Flaked Maize, Pinhead Oatmeal, Yellow Millet and Oystershell Grit.
- Suitable Feeding Methods
- Bird Tables, Ground Feeding
- No Mess
- Pet Warning